Saturday, July 3, 2021

First comes Love then comes marriage. Here comes the baby carriage

For those of you who clicked "follow by email" and get the email from blogger every time I post will now be getting the email from me directly. Blogger has decided that sometime during the month of July they are discontinuing that application. Bah Humbug. But at least they gave me a way to get the subscriber emails so I can continue sending the emails myself. So anyone new who wants to get an email when I post my blog will need to email me by viewing my clicking on "View my complete profile" and and under CONTACT click email. It will pop up an email to me for you send me a message that you would like an alert email when I post and provide your email so I can set up my group email. Your EMAIL will not be published or visible to others.  

June 26.. A Movie I can quote by heart.. Ha not gonna happen. I may watch the same movie more than once but I don't memorize the script. I gotta remember what I did yesterday first. LOL

Fair warning this post may be on photo overload. On this day Pamela and I drove into Cypress to a baby shower for my Niece Jessica. My sister in law Glenda put on a really nice shower. When you pull up you know you're in the right place. 

Inside you'll find you'll find the future Mom and Dad. 
You'll find decorations, food, desserts, and drinks.


The picture on the left is my sister in law Glenda with her other daughter in law Alyssa.  The next picture is of Alyssa with her other mother in law, Heather.
This is Alyssa's husband Glenda's youngest (my nephew) with my daughter. They are a mess. Pamela got a picture with Alyssa too.
And of course Pamela caught Jessica for a picture. She had to get one with the Momma to be.








Can I just say that at my age I have been to plenty of baby showers with and without young children but these darlings were the very best behaved. The never got in the way but they did help get the gifts to Jessica to open. And that baby, not a peep. They were all so polite, cute and sweet.

The next pictures are in no order but I thought I'd share. Jessica got a lot of pretty things like the homemade crocheted blanket. It was so soft.


Of course she got cute clothes and other useful items.
I love the look on Alyssa's face. She was trying to figure out what some of the items are called and what they were for.  The second picture is Jessica looking at the quilt top only of her quilt. She mentioned a batman theme. You've already about the ordering drama that kept me from giving her a quilted top on time so I was an Indian giver and took the top back.  I'll take it to the quilter next week.
   
My nephew Phillip showed up just in time to help his sweet bride open the last few gifts and even open a gift for just him. He wasn't expecting that. A backpack of goodies to help with the baby.
   
It was a lovely shower and it was good to see everyone.
After the shower Pamela asked if we could swing by Josh and Laina's to see them and the boys. Of course we could. The boys were very entertaining.  These boys love their Auntie Pam and she loves them.
Connor
Thomas
Time to tackle Mom. And if Thomas is loving on Mom, Little dude Connor comes over and beats on them with his head. It's one of those things you have to see to understand. 
      
Thomas brought out the tail to his dragon costume and Connor looked like a dog chasing his tail for a while then he caught it and spun it to the front. He thought he was so cool. He was cute.  That's Dad in the background. He was feeling puny so we all stayed away from him. Sorry Josh.
Fun day. 

June 27.. What fills me... Food~~ LOL okay I know that question is deeper than that but I'm not sure how to answer..  Being with David and my family definitely fills me and makes me very happy. Also all my quilty friends help fill me. They too make me laugh and take care of me and my broken self. One day my body will be in working order.. Some day.
June 28th.. Who is my role model.. My Mom. She gave me a great work ethic and lots of love. She didn't judge people by the way they looked or sexual preference. Love my Momma.
June 29th.. Who am I a role model too... I hope my daughter. I know she got the great work ethic trait. She'll have to tell what or if she thinks I'm a role model for. Trouble probably.
On that note I'll stop. More pictures coming and this post is already loaded. 
Until next blog... The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life. ~ George Carlin



No comments: