Monday, December 11, 2023

Countryside and Early Thanksgiving

 Things got busy and I didn't get this posted in a timely manner.  Oops.

So I ended my last blog after the boys 4th birthday party. Now I'll start with my visitors from Missouri. Barb on the left and Cresia on the right came down for a visit. We had a great time.  

Sunday 11/19 we took them for a joy ride through the countryside to show them where live.

Showed them the sights around and as it got towards lunch we headed to Lake Belton for lunch at the Dead Fish Grill. That seems to be our latest go to when out driving around.  Of course we had to take pictures. Surprise I remembered to document our time. LOL

   

Motley lookin crew. LOL
   
Just out the similar hair do's.  Barb told us we were #1 in her life when we told her the monkey and her had the same hair style. LOL
Monday 11/20 we had an early Thanksgiving celebration. Pamela and Kaleb wanted to come up with the boys and see Aunt Barb and Aunt Cresia. Oh and eat.  So I cooked all the typical fixings for Thanksgiving. Turkey, ham, dressing, mashed taters, broccoli rice and cheese casserole, green bean casserole, rolls, cranberry sauce and pies.  None of us went hungry for sure. 
It was a beautiful day for taking pictures. Pamela was wanting to take some family photos and volunteered me to be the photographer.
Before the photo session this picture of Aunt Barb out with the boys feeding Jerry mowed grass clippings from the yard
I volunteered Barb to take some pictures so David and I could be in one of the photos.
 
And we had to have some silliness too.  All Pamela needed was a shotgun to complete the conquest.

It was a fun and silly day with family. And Pamela got some good family pictures too.
 

And the day ended with a beautiful sunset.

The next day Barb and Cresia headed back to Missouri. Sorry to see them go but they said they'd come back again and that we needed to come visit them.       It's a deal!  That day on their way home they stopped at Buc-cee's to see what the hype was all about. I guess they enjoyed the stop. 
I'll stop for now because the next post will cover The Kennedy foursome trip to Fredericksburg and whatever else I decide to write about. You never know with me. 
Until Next Post...It's never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.




No comments: