Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 1 The Celebrating Begins

 Okay so I walk into work Wednesday morning the 29th of February and my Boss has supplied donuts, fruit and adorable cupcakes in honor of my birthday coming up. 
I was taking off Thursday afternoon and all day Friday and Monday so she had to catch me when she could.


Grabbed my phone to take these before they got ate up. Very tasty.


Now I didn't try the green ones but they were beer flavored.


Then a couple of the co-workers strung up a "Happy  Birthday Banner" across my cubicle opening.
I had a Great day.
I work with a great group of people. They made me feel loved and very special.

It's gonna take a few post to share all the happiness and events over the last 4 days. So stay tuned.


Until next blog.... Party on.... and on.... Red Solo Cup


 

4 comments:

Scottie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see the addition up close and personal. Britt is off to Daytona but we will pop in when he returns!

Scottie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see the addition up close and personal. Britt is off riding his motorcycle to Daytona, but we will pop in when he gets back!

sgw123 said...

Hey, you can't just leave us hanging, we need to know all about your 4 day party tour!!

Hope you have a GREAT birthday!

Linda said...

Amber got a couple of those Guinness ones last year for Mike and St. Patrick's Day!

Had a good time visiting with you on Saturday!