Sunday, February 4, 2018

Cuteness and Family Time

Can't get enough of this cuteness. Lilley was a tired girl and curled up with the stuffed long horn on the guest bed.
She was upstairs keeping Pamela company for a little while one night. 








A couple of weeks ago I was chewing on ice. Yes I know that's not good for my teeth but it's a habit I started back when I was a kid. Well this time it didn't end so well. I broke part of my molar off. Didn't realize it at first then my tongue hit the sharp edges of my tooth.  Awesome. Luckily I was able to get into the dentist a day later and got a temporary crown. Fun Fun. Permanent one won't be ready until Feb 20th.  The temporary crown feels weird but better than the sharp broken tooth.

I went and spent an afternoon with my Mom while David was at the farm. We were having fun with the snapchat app on my phone. I had her laughing. 

We were so silly.
Hated to end the day but I needed to get home so Pamela who had to come into town briefly could  swing by to pick me and Lilley up and take us to her house in Bryan. That way we only had on vehicle to drive home on Sunday since David was already up that way at the farm. We met him at Pamela's house and went out to dinner at Casa Rodriguez in downtown Bryan.  Yum




Lilley was like I'm tired. I'll just rest my head on this pillow and maybe everyone will leave me alone.

Sophie posed pretty for the camera.    Once Pamela and I leave for the farm is when these two will get to playing.  Usually after we leave them alone in the house, we'll come home to all the pillows from Pamela's sofa will be on the floor and toys laying around. These two little lovable fur babies can be wild and crazy.
Pamela wasn't in a picture taking mood so I took a selfie while waiting on David to holler for help. It was really sunny out but kind of chilly in the open. Just ever so often a breeze came across the Mini Mansion porch.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Do we have to go home? Can't we just stay and enjoy the country life?    
The Mini is getting close to being our home away from home sorta. 98% of the electrical is done and the AC unit is set, we have our Bubba heater I bought David for Christmas last year for heat, 80% of the installation is up on the walls and we started putting the tin on the ceiling

My boss Kim, now has a department.  It was just me and her but now there's 4 of us.  YAY. For her birthday I stopped and got breakfast tacos,

Samara got a cake and Michelle got a card and a gift card. The cake ended up matching Kim's attire. We're a team.






This closes out the month of January and we're into February. January went a little fast but I guess that's okay for now.

So that that that's all Folks as Porky Pig used to say

Until next blog...  “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities”
- J.K. Rowling














No comments: