Wednesday, March 28, 2018

PWAT birthday celebrations Fun

So the best way to have a party without having a party is going to Painting with a Twist and inviting friends to join you. I mean you get to drink wine if you want to, paint a picture with friends and family, and most of all have fun. Lots of laughs for sure. Pamela and I even supplied a few snacks. Didn't want everyone drinking wine with no snacks around. 



One thing Pamela requested was a cookie cake from the Great American Cookie Company so I obliged. Then I heard about not putting my name on the cake. I thought about it but hey I got the cake for her. 
 

Michelle my co-worker is being shy and trying to hide her creativity. Not sure why because she did an awesome job.

 Got behind her and took another shot. HA! 



None of us know what we're doing but we're having fun. I think....I hope Wine makes everything fun. 
 This is Pamela's long time friend Laina. She finally got to join us this year. YAY



Oh did I mention this post is on photo over load.  





This is Pamela with my God child Michelle. Doesn't she have a beautiful smile? 
They're both beautiful! 
Even after harassing Michelle she let me 
take a selfie with her.  I work with Michelle. She recently joined our office and we're glad she did. She's talented and smart. Shhhh  don't tell her I said that.
 Here's Pamela with our friend and favorite hair stylist Brittany from Trendsetters in Tomball.

 Here's Pamela and I with my co-worker Samara
 Pamela has a new friend. She met her through Laina. Her name is Kari and she sells
LuLaRoe clothing and Pamela loves LuLaRoe 
Ashley couldn't join us for painting because She had to support her 4 year old Aria at her first T-ball game day. Ashley popped in though long enough to drop off Pamela and I a birthday gift of the best kind (wine) and say 'Hi'.   They had a parade and everything so what Mom could miss that. Isn't Aria a cutie in her uniform. Next year hopefully Ashley will be able to come paint with us.
 I got to meet a new friend today too. Her name is Susy. She's sweet and crazy. Cute too. She was taking a picture of me and Kat and turned the camera on herself for a selfie. Love it.  Too bad she's so shy. NOT! LOL   
This is Kat. She and I used to work together years ago.
We were being silly and bought ourselves some birthday had on our birthday princess crowns.




And here's the whole gang.  Everyone did great! And so ends another great day at PWAT in Tomball with our friends who were able to come out and join us. Hope our friends had as much fun as we did. Thanks to everyone for making our birthdays special.








One of the gifts I got was a new wine glass from Kat. Perfect. LOL  What a fun fun day!  If you didn't get enough Picture overload you can click here to see all the silly pictures.

For the evening I was able to do what I wanted because Pamela went out with her friend's to continue her celebration. We were both looking forward to tomorrow when David got home and we got to go eat at The Taste of Texas. Best Steaks ever. Only I didn't end up spending the night by myself. David came home early so we could go to dinner early on Sunday the 4th. Not only does the Taste of Texas as great steaks they have a great salad bar and if you're not careful you could fill up on salad before you get your main course. Then as a special treat they give Pamela and I a choice for a birthday treat. She chose the apple dumpling with cinnamon ice cream and I chose the cheese cake and we shared with David. The took a picture of us but I managed to miss place it. oops. 


Sunday, March 4th was Lilley's 8th birthday. I got her some special treats at the pet store and she shared with Sophie.  She's such a good little Momma. I shared my birthday crown with her. I'm not sure she is totally impressed with the idea but I know she enjoyed the treats.
I just remembered I still have one hidden away I can give her tomorrow. She'll be one happy puppy.

For my birthday Monday the 5th Pamela and went up to visit with my Mom and Joe. We had Mom go shopping with us to help Pamela spend some of her birthday money.  For different reasons I never took pictures that day darn it.

On Tuesday Pamela and I went to brunch at a place called First Watch and then we went to have a massage with money from Christmas and birthday. aahhhhh so relaxing. We ended up at a different salon this time. Waiting to Exhale where we usually go didn't have enough massage therapist so they sent us to their parent company Dermatech off Champions and 1960. This place was nice and had the same nice atmosphere as Waiting to Exhale so we weren't disappointed. 
Just wanted to go home and take a nap but Pamela had a friend/co-worker coming in from Bryan to go to the Rodeo to see Jason Aldeen with her and another friend Rochelle who was in from California with two of her Cali friends. They made a night of it.


Well the birthday festivities have wound down now. Pamela headed back to Bryan and I went back to work for the week but then I was off for vacation for Spring Break. 
Gone Quilting. It was time for a retreat. It was an impromptu booking at Hilltop House by Margie in LaGrange. Margie had openings and I hadn't booked a spring retreat on the spur of the moment. If you click on the the name you can check the place out. Prices and menu's if you want her to cook for you.

More on the retreat in my next blog.....

UNTIL NEXT POST.....Birthdays are good for your health. 
Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live the longest.


1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your life!!! That wine glass is adorable!
No one celebrates birthdays more than YOU do!!! And you do it so well!!