Saturday, November 16, 2019

Love is in the Air

Exciting times. My Godchild Michelle got married on the October 25th to a nice young man named Matt.
Michelle became a Librarian a couple years ago so the table theme was a Library. It was really cute.
 
It was kinda like a family reunion at her wedding. There were several of her Aunts and Uncles that I hadn't seen in almost 20 years. And then others I got to see recently at her bridal shower.

This is her Aunt Lisa, cousin Tiffany and Uncle Terry.








And this is Tiffany's Mom. Michelle's other Aunt.  She and I did some travelling together and hanging out.  I could give you the whole family lineage. LOL But she's Lisa's sister.

This is Michelle's Dad and Mom.  Everyone looked so nice. All dressed to celebrate the union of Matt and Michelle.   
Here I go again having issues with lighting when trying to take pictures.
And here we are.  We all cleaned up pretty nice. This turned out to be a decent picture of us.
It's time for the bride and groom to say Good Night. I caught her cousin with the glow sticks on his head. Too funny.  And here they come. Ready to begin their new lives as Mr and Mrs. Michelle radiated peace, happiness and beauty. Okay I'm biased. She and Matt make a really cute couple.   And I do believe a Happy couple.I wish my pictures came out better.






My kid enjoyed the glow sticks too.
 He dipped her when introduced at the end of the ceremony and again as they left the reception.
 



 We were honored and blessed to be able to share in the celebration of their union.
And then it was time for us to drive back to the Rock'n K. Which was about an hour and half away but it was for a good cause.
On Saturday 10/26 Pamela got invited to join her high school friend Cole and his girlfriend to go to the Aggie Game against Mississippi.
Aggies won... Whoop!

 This is a rare moment. Cole had on an Aggie T-shirt and Hat.  OH MY!  He's a Texas Tech kind of guy but we won't hold it against him.  LOL.

Hopefully he didn't go home and burn them.
















Even Lilley girl showed her 12th Man spirit by wearing her scarf.










My former co-worker Letty who I call the Butterfly Whisper tried to release some butterflies recently but it was a little too chilly out and they didn't want to leave so they lined up on the back of a bench in her backyard. I mean how cool is this. They look like they are in order of size.  They are so beautiful.  Thank you Letty for letting me share your passion of raising butterflies.
Letty does this all the time not just once in a while. She would bring a butterfly container up to the office and pick people to come out to the parking lot to help her release her newest babies.
She's even enticed a few to start their own butterfly raise and release. 
I had told my sister to pick up some Blackberry Whiskey from Blackshire Distillery in Hermann, MO then realized they wouldn't let her ship.  I get a text from her later of Cresia holding a bottle of whiskey they grabbed while they were in Hermann and then 2 days later David comes home with a surprise....

He had stopped at Spec's and found a Bird Dog Blackberry Whiskey there. He's such a sweetie.

In the meantime I'm waiting for a visit from Barbara and Cresia. Y'all are too good to me.
David took the truck and trailer and went back into Houston on the first of November and came home with over 20 trees. They were in 30 & 50 gal. bucks. Got all of them for really great price. Now the poor guy has to figure out how to get them all planted.




He got these two planted in the front yard plus a couple of crepe myrtles and 6 potted plants. He was a busy boy. In the background is the new cattle pen to help coral and load our cows in the future.  Things are changing every time David comes home from work.

He never stops.




I was greeted with this sunrise on 11/1 on the way into Houston.  We had our first frost. That was the end of the Garden for now. 

I try not to get up that early most days trust me.

Between 8 and 9 are good.



Pamela and I were headed in to get our hair done. We don't want to give up our hairstylist Brittany @ Trendsetters in Tomball.  She does a great job.

Well that's it for now.
Until next blog...  There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved









No comments: