Friday, November 2, 2012

Fun Friday Fotos 1

First let me say.....
It's here it's here! The Houston Quilt Festival...taking a day of vacation Friday (today) so I can go and meet up with a few friends and thousands of others to see all the pretty colors, gadgets and toys. Now don't be a hater..because you can't go. I'll share some pictures of my day and you can pretend you were there too. Okay?

Now here comes the Fun Friday Fotos.•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•.

Last time I was at my parents while waiting outside for my mom so we could go shopping I looked around the front yard and decided to snap some pictures.

This was the first little guy I found. He greets you at the front sidewalk by the driveway.

 Now this next guy is cute but it scarey at the same time. Peeking out from the plants and flowers. Made me think of that scarey movie with the clown. I think it was called "It" You know the one in the sewer system.  Wasn't it? This one looks so sweet and innocent...





These roosters sit on top the tree stump right outside the back door. When the tree died the Dogwood tree started struggling.

 This little guy pecks out from under the camila bush by the kitchen window.
These guys are trying to beat you to the back door.
 The garage wall is covered with all kinds of art
 



Now this last one always cracks me up

Well this little gal is everywhere and not yard art. She might be lap art because if you sit down that's where she'll land.
Meet Lola my parents little Yorkie.
She's a sweetie.
I know there was more to snap but it will have to wait until the next time I'm up that way.
  

Until next post.......Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.
Steven Wright



2 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Thank you for your good wishes, concerning the recent storm.

Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"

Linda said...

I LOVED your mom's yard!!! Some day we will have to do a REDO of our Goodwilling trip! Still a favorite memory of mine! Remember all those SHOES I bought that day??

Love seeing your mom's critters!